Our outdoor spaces are open by RESERVATION ONLY Thursday through Sunday from 11am - 4pm. We are offering wine by the glass, flight, and bottle. Each reservation includes a picnic table in one of our three outdoor seating areas. Under our new clear top tent overlooking the vineyard, on the deck underneath an umbrella, or on the lawn with a fire pit. Each reservation is for 1.5 hours, except the last reservation of the day at 3pm is for one hour.
We are offering curbside pick up Wednesday - Sunday from 12-4pm (with orders placed by 5pm the day before) and local home delivery every Thursday within 20 miles of Charlottesville.
Please respect the following safety precautions when visiting Blenheim Vineyards:
- Face coverings are required when away from your table.
- No groups larger than 6 people. We will not be able to split a group larger than 6 people at multiple tables.
- Please remain at your table.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people at all times.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or have a temperature.
- Children and leashed dogs must stay with you at ALL times.
- Outdoor seating is weather dependent.