Our outdoor spaces are open Thursday - Sunday from 11am-5:30pm with reservations recommended. Walk-ins are accepted if we have the capacity to seat additional guests. We are offering wine by the glass, flight, and bottle. Each reservation includes a picnic table in one of our outdoor seating areas. Under the peak pole tent overlooking the vineyard, on the deck underneath an umbrella, on the lawn, or bring your own chairs or blanket to spread out on the picnic lawn. Each reservation is for 1.5 hours.
We allow groups of 8-24 people by reservation ONLY with a non refundable fee of $2 per person.
Our food options include a Mini Abundance Box and Dip Platter from Plenty Cville by pre-order when making your reservation or guests are welcome to bring their own food.
Please respect the following safety precautions when visiting Blenheim Vineyards:
- Face coverings are preferred when ordering at the bar.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people at all times.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or have a temperature.
- Children and leashed dogs must stay with you at ALL times.
- Outdoor seating is weather dependent.